Hosting a meeting or event during Ramadan in Dubai
Ramadan will fall between the months of June and July for at least the next 4 years and perhaps your first thoughts are that Ramadan is not an ideal period to have a meeting or event in Dubai.
Here are few good reason why to hold your event or meeting in Dubai during the Ramadan period.
- Availability – Hotels will truly appreciated your business and your meeting or event group will be well looked after.
- Costs – Rates are much lower compared to high season – 5 star hotels at 3 star prices!
- Service – With fewer people staying in the hotel during this period you will receive attentive service.
- Exclusivity – Your conference group can benefit from exclusive use of hotels and event spaces.
- Alcohol – Though restrictions are applied during daylight hours, visitors are still able to enjoy a drink within hotels.
- Climate – Almost every hotel is airconditioned.
In short the Ramadan period in Dubai is ideal for meetings and events if you are looking for exclusivity and a high standard of luxury at a low price.
Groupstay has an office on the ground in Dubai and can assist you with your next meeting or event. You can contact us at email@example.com Tel: + 44 (0) 207 587 0001
5 years ago / No Comments